Pre-Paid EE 60 Gbs Data Sims
This pre-paid data-only sim is a perfect solution for anyone who needs data on the go with no commitment. It is a 6-month sim that’s ready to use with no contract where you can just dispose of the sim card at the end of the term.
Connect to the internet with UK’s largest network provider, EE, and with your own data package ready to use.
Choose the right package for your journey and internet consumption. Whether you’re a light data user or a heavy one with a group of family and friends who love using their devices for digital entertainment.
There’s no need to eat into your personal contract and data allowance – Scancom pre-paid data sims gives you a separate solution, one you can share with others.
The Connected Camper…
If you’re a frequent outdoor adventurer and enjoy staying connected to the internet whilst on the move regularly – then our pre-paid sims might become a vital part of your livelihood.
Bring a real home-to-home experience with a one-off payment that will cater to your data requirements and demands, stress-free. Whilst on the move, you can stream Youtube, watch Netflix, browse online, and work remotely with video conferencing and good email access.
If you’re a small data user that ideally only wants enough data for the essential requirements of travel survival – A 4Gbs pre-paid data sim would be ideal!
Perfect for WhatsApp messaging or navigating with map – the basic package for keeping connected whilst away from home.
Temporary Living Solution…
Internet solutions tend to be overlooked when moving between houses, renting short-term accommodation, or staying at holiday homes. It’s only when you’ve got there and thought about connecting to the internet, that’s when you need it!
Stay prepared and purchase a Scancom pre-paid EE data sim that lets you be connected even when you’re away from home.
HVG Drivers with Data ….
HVG or long-haul drivers are an important part of the UK’s logistics and transport industry. That’s why it’s important to check on their social connectivity and access to health and fitness information during personal usage time.
With social isolation, irregular and unpredictable schedules, limited access to healthcare, and long periods of travel, long-distance drivers can benefit hugely from the use of their internet-connected devices. To monitor their health tracker with wearable devices or mobile applications, to video call the kids on their driving breaks, or simply to enjoy some online entertainment.
Get in touch with Scancom Team to find out more. Call us on 01162 200 200
Here’s the stuff you’d want to know:
Data: 60GB per month (pro-rata)
Term: 6 months
Payment: One-of pre-payment
Activation Time: 24hrs
- The data on these sims will renew on the 10th of each month.
- In the first month, the data allowance will be pro-rata.
- For example: The data runs from 10.05.2021 to the following 10th of the month for 6 months
- However, the data for the first month will run from the date of your order to the following 10th of the month
- Sim is sent via 1st class none tracked phone – please allow 1-3 days for delivery. Otherwise, its DPD (chargeable)
- You can check your signal strength by entering your postcode online: https://coverage.ee.co.uk/coverage/ee
What are the APN Details?
- Username: eesecure
- Password: secure
What do I do with the sim card at the end of the 6 months term?
- Please destroy & dispose of the sim card
Which Internet Protocol version (IPv)?
- It is recommended that you use IPv4, especially if you are intending to use the Sim in a portable 4G Low-Cost Travel Wifi unit, which tends not to fully support IPv6.
- Moderate – The default setting for new and existing customers. You get access to social networking sites but not 18-rated content in accordance with BBFC (British Board of Film Classification) guidelines or pornography sites.
Lost or Stolen Sim
- Unfortunately due to the nature of the data sim, if you lose or have your sim stolen, a replacement sim is not available.