5GEE Router Rural Broadband Plug & Play Unlimited 5G Data £50.00 + VAT per month (24 months)
5GEE Rural Broadband Plug & Play
Unlimited 5G Data (Truly Unlimited)
Truly Unlimited: No fair use policy applies. Eat as much data as you want!
- Monthly charge of £50 + VAT
- 24-month term
- Truly Unlimited 5G Data
- FREE 5GEE router + in the box items
- DPD next day delivery
What is in the box?
- 5GEE Outdoor Router
- 5GEE Indoor Router
- 4x Ethernet cables
- Outdoor router PoE injector
- Window mounting kit
- Assembly kit
- Get 5G speeds to any WiFI-enabled device
- Get a personal, secure WiFi hotspot for up to 64 devices
- Get superfast speeds without the need for a fixed phone line
Revolutionize your home broadband with the first 5GEE Home Router. Get lightning fast internet and avoid the hassle of a fixed phone line, with average speeds of 150 Mb/s. As fast as fibre broadband, the Home Router is purpose-built so you can enjoy seamless streaming, gaming, and downloading content. No need to wait for a complicated instalment, the 5GEE Home Router can be set up straight out of the box, giving you 5G across all WiFi connected devices.
So how does it work? Simply plug in the 5GEE Home Router for superfast 5G. The router is powered by a chip that automatically switches between 4G and 5G connection, depending on signal strength. It’s the ideal partner for smart home products, from heating to power to lightning.
If you live in a slow speed area, our 5GEE WiFi can give you faster speeds over the 5G network.
30m WiFi range
With its increased range, your WiFi signal is distributed effectively all through your home.
Great value data plans
Don’t worry if you don't know how much data you need – you can increase your plan at any time. Our most popular plan is 200GB a month.
Connect up to 64 devices
With the ability to connect up to 64 devices, you can keep the whole home connected on multiple devices.
5GEE WiFi includes a Local Area Network port for improved connectivity.
We use DPD Next Business Day Delivery
Once your order is placed we will keep you informed about the status of your order from when the goods are ready to be shipped to shipping.
- Once shipped DPD we will send you the tracking number.
- DPD will inform you of the Status of your Parcel
- On the Day of Delivery you will be informed about the time slot when your Delivery is due.
- DPD Parcel Tracking Page.
- We are Always on Hand to Help.
- Call 0116 200 200 During Office Hours.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org