Charity Three Unlimited Calls, Texts & Data Sims £7.50pm & £30 Charity Contribution
Data Voice & Text Sim
(Price Excluding VAT)
Adult content lock applied for safe browsing
PLEASE NOTE FOR REGISTERED CHARITIES ONLY
ANY OTHER NON CHARITY ORDERS WILL BE REFUNDED AND CANCELLED
THE FACTS ARE PURE AND SIMPLE
- £7.50 per month ex VAT for 24 months paid by DD
- £30 Official Charity Contribution from Scancom 60 days after connection
- FREE NEXT BUSINESS DAY dpd shipping
Data: Unlimited UK Data
Term: 24 months
Contract: Credit check and Three Contract. This will be sent after the order is placed
Payment: Monthly DD
Three Price Guide: Click Here
All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. The actual product may vary in design.
- The sim is a 3 in 1 sim - will accommodate all devices
Next Business Day DPD Delivery
You can check your signal strength by entering your postcode online:
What are the APN Details?
You'll need to replace your current settings with our network's ones. A rough guide to where you can find these is:
On Android: Settings > More... (under Wireless & networks) > Mobile network > Access Point Names > 3 > Edit access point.
On iOS: Settings > General > About > wait for 15 seconds, then select Update.
User name: [leave this field blank]
Password: [leave this field blank]
What do I do with the sim card at the end of the term?
- We will be in contact with options a few months before the term date
- If you don't cancel or renew it will just continue to be billed at the standard rate of £7.50 per month
Which Internet Protocol version (IPv)?
- It is recommended that you use IPv4, especially if you are intending to use the Sim in a portable 4G Low-Cost Travel Wifi unit, which tends not to fully support IPv6.
- Moderate – The default setting for new and existing customers. You get access to social networking sites but not 18-rated content in accordance with BBFC (British Board of Film Classification) guidelines or pornography sites.
Lost or Stolen Sim
- Unfortunately due to the nature of the data sim, if you lose or have your sim stolen, a replacement sim is available for £7.50 per sim
We use DPD Next Business Day Delivery
Once your order is placed we will keep you informed about the status of your order from when the goods are ready to be shipped to shipping.
- Once shipped DPD we will send you the tracking number.
- DPD will inform you of the Status of your Parcel
- On the Day of Delivery you will be informed about the time slot when your Delivery is due.
- DPD Parcel Tracking Page.
- We are Always on Hand to Help.
- Call 0116 200 200 During Office Hours.
- Email email@example.com