BT net New Installation 500MB
From: £6600 pa
(no charge until completely installed)
Speed = 500MB Bandwidth: 1000MB
Term: 60 Months
What happens now:
- Scancom's BT net account manager will check the address and send you an eContract from BT.
- Nothing to pay now
- Read and if all is ok eSign the BT net contract
- The process will begin with BT undertaking a physical or desktop site survey
- If there are any price variations or issues BT will let you know
- Subject to the above being OK your order will be processed
Time frame: 8 - 12 weeks
SPEED & RELIABILITY TO = YOUR AMBITION
When you need the internet to do business & have big dreams that hinge on it, nothing less than 100% reliability & scorching speeds will do. As the UK’s number one leased line (as ranked by Netcraft), BTnet offers all that & more to take your business further.
ULTIMATE RESILIENCE + 2ND CIRCUIT
We expect to keep you online, all the time. But sometimes things are out of our control, like floods, fires & roadworks, can put a spanner in the works. You can protect your connection with a 2nd circuit & one of our resilience options: Backup, Failover, or Load Balancing.
HIGH PERFORMANCE & LOW LATENCY
BT is a European Tier 1 provider with connections to US & Global Tier 1 networks. This ensures low latency & high bandwidth that help support fast & reliable usage. Many of the leading Cloud providers with high demand such as AWS, MS & Google, BT use direct private peering.
UNRIVALLED UK COVERAGE
We continue to invest in fibre infrastructure across the UK. The rollout of FTTP is accelerating and our BT net services now support dedicated bandwidth up to 10Gb, ensuring you have the best connection possible.
BT net with Scancom - Phil Dixon - Data Network Specialist - BT
"Working with Scancom clients, we were able to provide Over The AirSpeed Upgrades and Back-Up Circuits to ensure their connectivity is always optimised."
We use DPD Next Business Day Delivery
Once your order is placed we will keep you informed about the status of your order from when the goods are ready to be shipped to shipping.
- Once shipped DPD we will send you the tracking number.
- DPD will inform you of the Status of your Parcel
- On the Day of Delivery you will be informed about the time slot when your Delivery is due.
- DPD Parcel Tracking Page.
- We are Always on Hand to Help.
- Call 0116 200 200 During Office Hours.
- Email email@example.com