EE Unlimited Data Sim - Use it as long as you need it (but it will expire 01.03.2024) No Contract No Committment £15pm
(Price Excluding VAT)
Business Users Only
Data: UK Unlimited Data Per Month*
Term: You decide when you want to cancel it
Contract: None - but it will terminate on 01.03.2024
Rental & Payment:
- Sim cost £30 one off
- Monthly direct debit from EE £15 ex VAT per month for as long as you need it (but not after 21.03.20204)
- DD will be a few days after the 1st of the month
- Cancel it by letting us know or by canceling the DD
- Place your order online
- Customer services will send you a DD mandate
- Complete the DD and we will ship the sim card
Speed: 4G / 5G
- You can check your signal strength by entering your postcode online: https://coverage.ee.co.uk/
What are the APN Details?
- Username: eesecure
- Password: secure
What do I do with the sim card at the end of the term?
- Renew it (subject to availability) or
- Please destroy & dispose of the sim card at the end of the term
Which Internet Protocol version (IPv)?
- It is recommended that you use IPv4, especially if you are intending to use the Sim in a portable 4G Low-Cost Travel Wifi unit, which tends not to fully support IPv6.
- Moderate – The default setting for new and existing customers. You get access to social networking sites but not 18-rated content in accordance with BBFC (British Board of Film Classification) guidelines or pornography sites.
- Once connected you can call EE to change if needed
Fair Use Policy
- Any usage outside normal commercial practice.
- Any usage made via automated means (also see Gateway/AIT FUP).
- Any usage that damages or impairs the hosting network.
- Any usage is considered fraudulent, abusive, illegal or a nuisance.
- Data usage where users regularly tether to 12 or more devices or have used 600GB of data twice within a 6 month period.
We may investigate usage in order to ascertain whether your unlimited usage is in line with these guidelines.
In the event inappropriate usage is determined then we reserve the right to restrict services, adjust the plan or terminate the agreement based on the severity of the misuse.
- Subject to credit check and business registration. All costs exclude VAT of 20%
- The monthly price, add-ons, and all out of bundle charges will increase on or after 31st March every year by the CPI rate of inflation published in January of that year, plus 3.9%. The cost of other services you take from us may increase or decrease while you’re using EE services
We use DPD Next Business Day Delivery
Once your order is placed we will keep you informed about the status of your order from when the goods are ready to be shipped to shipping.
- Once shipped DPD we will send you the tracking number.
- DPD will inform you of the Status of your Parcel
- On the Day of Delivery you will be informed about the time slot when your Delivery is due.
- DPD Parcel Tracking Page.
- We are Always on Hand to Help.
- Call 0116 200 200 During Office Hours.
- Email email@example.com