Charity EE chromebook 250GB Data SIM Pre Paid To 21.03.2024 with 15% Charity Discount Applied
Data Sim For Chromebook
(Price Excluding VAT)
Adult content lock applied for safe browsing
PLEASE NOTE FOR REGISTERED CHARITIES ONLY
ANY OTHER NON CHARITY ORDERS WILL BE REFUNDED AND CANCELLED
THE FACTS ARE PURE AND SIMPLE
- One-off fee and Unlimited EE 5G data every month
- A Fair use policy of 250GB per month applies set by EE
- No Contract
- No Commitment
- No Cashbacks or complex contracts
- 100% Acceptance
- The sim will terminate on 21.03.2024
- FREE NEXT BUSINESS DAY dpd shipping
Data: Unlimited per month
Term: Now to 21.03.2024
Contract: No Contract / No Rental
Payment: One-of pre-payment
This pre-paid data-only sim is a perfect solution for anyone who needs data on the go with no commitment. It's ready to use with no contract where you can just dispose of the sim card at the end of the term.
- The sim is a 3 in 1 sim - will accommodate all devices
Next Business Day DPD Delivery
- You can check your signal strength by entering your postcode online: https://coverage.ee.co.uk/
What are the APN Details?
- Username: eesecure
- Password: secure
What do I do with the sim card at the end of the term?
- Please destroy & dispose of the sim card
Which Internet Protocol version (IPv)?
- It is recommended that you use IPv4, especially if you are intending to use the Sim in a portable 4G Low-Cost Travel Wifi unit, which tends not to fully support IPv6.
- Moderate – The default setting for new and existing customers. You get access to social networking sites but not 18-rated content in accordance with BBFC (British Board of Film Classification) guidelines or pornography sites.
Lost or Stolen Sim
- Unfortunately due to the nature of the data sim, if you lose or have your sim stolen, a replacement sim is not available
We use DPD Next Business Day Delivery
Once your order is placed we will keep you informed about the status of your order from when the goods are ready to be shipped to shipping.
- Once shipped DPD we will send you the tracking number.
- DPD will inform you of the Status of your Parcel
- On the Day of Delivery you will be informed about the time slot when your Delivery is due.
- DPD Parcel Tracking Page.
- We are Always on Hand to Help.
- Call 0116 200 200 During Office Hours.
- Email email@example.com