EE 30GB/PM Data Sim £21pm Rolling 30 Day Term
(Price Excluding VAT)
Business Users Only
Getting connected: Place your order online and a member of our team will send you credit check details and once complete - will get you connected
Got a pool of users to bring across?
No problem, order the number of lines you need and a Scancom business onboarding specialist will get in contact with you on the same business working day to ensure a smooth move to become an EE business customer
Data: 30GB Data Per Month* (Pro Rata from the billing date)
Term: Rolling 30 days with 30 days notice
Contract: EE via Scancom
Rental & Payment:
- Monthly direct debit from EE £21 per month (& one month's advance) from EE
- Place your order online (no charge for the order upfront other than shipping)
- Customer services will send you a business eSign and credit check form
- Once the above is completed satisfactorily your sim will be connected and shipped
Speed: 4G / 5G
Data: Yes (Unlimited UK) subject to fair use policy
- The sim is a 3 in 1 sim so will accommodate all devices
- Sim is sent via 1st class none tracked phone - please allow 1-3 days for delivery.
- DPD (chargeable)
- You can check your signal strength by entering your postcode online: https://coverage.ee.co.uk/
What are the APN Details?
- Username: eesecure
- Password: secure
What do I do with the sim card at the end of the term?
- Renew it (subject to availability) or
- Please destroy & dispose of the sim card at the end of the term
Which Internet Protocol version (IPv)?
- It is recommended that you use IPv4, especially if you are intending to use the Sim in a portable 4G Low-Cost Travel Wifi unit, which tends not to fully support IPv6.
- Moderate – The default setting for new and existing customers. You get access to social networking sites but not 18-rated content in accordance with BBFC (British Board of Film Classification) guidelines or pornography sites.
- Once connected you can call EE to change if needed
Lost or Stolen Sim
- Unfortunately due to the nature of the data sim, if you lose or have your sim stolen, order a replacement EE sim and we will transfer the number over
We’re the only network that’ll keep your business connected even when your data allowance runs out. If you run out of data, we keep you connected so you’ll still be able to access business-critical apps like email, WhatsApp, and Map.
Reserve Data will remain active until you:
• Purchase more full-speed data
• Bill Cycle Refreshes
EU Roaming Charges
From January 2022, you’ll be charged £2 a day to use your allowance in EU/EEA unless you have an addon or Smart Benefit that includes roaming.
Fair Use Policy
- Any usage outside normal commercial practice.
- Any usage made via automated means (also see Gateway/AIT FUP).
- Any usage that damages or impairs the hosting network.
- Any usage is considered fraudulent, abusive, illegal or a nuisance.
We may investigate usage in order to ascertain whether your unlimited usage is in line with these guidelines.
In the event inappropriate usage is determined then we reserve the right to restrict services, adjust the plan or terminate the agreement based on the severity of the misuse.
- Subject to credit check and business registration. All costs exclude VAT of 20%
- The monthly price, add-ons, and all out of bundle charges will increase on or after 31st March every year by the CPI rate of inflation published in January in that year, plus 3.9%. The cost of other services you take from us may increase or decrease while you’re using EE services via Scancom
We use DPD Next Business Day Delivery
Once your order is placed we will keep you informed about the status of your order from when the goods are ready to be shipped to shipping.
- Once shipped DPD we will send you the tracking number.
- DPD will inform you of the Status of your Parcel
- On the Day of Delivery you will be informed about the time slot when your Delivery is due.
- DPD Parcel Tracking Page.
- We are Always on Hand to Help.
- Call 0116 200 200 During Office Hours.
- Email email@example.com