EE Unlimited Data, Calls and Texts Sim for an effective £20 per month
Out Of Stock
Data Voice & Text Sim
(Price Excluding VAT)
Business Users Only
Getting connected: Place your order online and a member of our team will send you credit check details and once complete - will get you connected
Data: UK Unlimited Data Per Month*
Calls: UK Unlimited Standard Local / National and Mobiles
Text: UKUnlimited per month
Term: 24 months from date of connection
Contract: 24 months with EE via Scancom
Rental & Payment:
- Monthly direct debit from EE £27 per month (& one month's advance) for 24 months
- £168 rebate from Scancom 90 days after connection
- Hence the effective rental is £20 per month
- From month 23 we will offer you a renewal depending on the price plans available at that time
- Place your order online (no charge for the order upfront other than shipping)
- Customer services will send you a business eSign and credit check form
- Once the above is completed satisfactorily your sim will be connected and shipped
Speed: 4G / 5G
- You can check your signal strength by entering your postcode online: https://coverage.ee.co.uk/
What are the APN Details?
- Username: eesecure
- Password: secure
What do I do with the sim card at the end of the term?
- Renew it (subject to availability) or
- Please destroy & dispose of the sim card at the end of the term
Which Internet Protocol version (IPv)?
- It is recommended that you use IPv4, especially if you are intending to use the Sim in a portable 4G Low-Cost Travel Wifi unit, which tends not to fully support IPv6.
- Moderate – The default setting for new and existing customers. You get access to social networking sites but not 18-rated content in accordance with BBFC (British Board of Film Classification) guidelines or pornography sites.
- Once connected you can call EE to change if needed
EU Roaming Charges
From January 2022, you’ll be charged £2 a day to use your allowance in EU/EEA unless you have an addon or Smart Benefit that includes roaming. Calls, texts and data when in the UK and Republic of Ireland are included within your allowance.
Fair Use Policy
- Any usage outside normal commercial practice.
- Any usage made via automated means (also see Gateway/AIT FUP).
- Any usage that damages or impairs the hosting network.
- Any usage is considered fraudulent, abusive, illegal or a nuisance.
- Data usage where users regularly tether to 12 or more devices or have used 650GB of data twice within a 6 month period.
We may investigate usage in order to ascertain whether your unlimited usage is in line with these guidelines.
In the event inappropriate usage is determined then we reserve the right to restrict services, adjust the plan or terminate the agreement based on the severity of the misuse.
- Subject to credit check and business registration. All costs exclude VAT of 20%
- The monthly price, add-ons and all out of bundle charges will increase on or after 31st March every year by the CPI rate of inflation published in January in that year, plus 3.9%. The cost of other services you take from us may increase or decrease while you’re using EE services
We use DPD Next Business Day Delivery
Once your order is placed we will keep you informed about the status of your order from when the goods are ready to be shipped to shipping.
- Once shipped DPD we will send you the tracking number.
- DPD will inform you of the Status of your Parcel
- On the Day of Delivery you will be informed about the time slot when your Delivery is due.
- DPD Parcel Tracking Page.
- We are Always on Hand to Help.
- Call 0116 200 200 During Office Hours.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org