O2 Pay Monthly 200GB Data, Calls & Texts : Designed for UK, Republic Of Ireland & Isle of Man
Data Voice & Text Sim
Business Users Only
(Price Excluding VAT)
Data: 200GB per month*
On-Line Portal: This will be provided to review data use
Term: 30 days rolling, 90 days rolling, 12 months, 24 months
Contract: Just a monthly DD with an activation fee
Payment: One-Off connection fee and monthly DD until you decide to stop the sim
- Pay a one-off Connection fee of £25 (paid on order)
- Then a monthly DD depending on the time you choose to keep the sim for
- Set up your monthly DD (we will send you this later)
- Any chargeable events outside the free items will be taken via DD
Speed: 4G / 5G (dependent on the device it goes into)
- Republic Of Ireland & Isle of Man - no extra charge
- Other places word wide: See our World Traveller Select Option
What happens once you tell us to stop the sim:
How do you cancel the sim?
*200GB inclusive standard allowance is available for use in the UK, Republic Of Ireland & Isle of Man
Pictures shown are for illustration purposes only
The actual product may vary in design.
Credit Check: A business credit check will be undertaken
Fair Use Policy
500GB allowance can be used where usage is appropriate to subscription type. Inappropriate usage would be considered as the following:
>Any usage outside the normal commercial practice
>Any usage made via automated means (also see Gateway/AIT FUP)
>Any usage that damages or impairs the hosting network
>Any usage considered fraudulent, abusive, illegal, or a nuisance
In the event inappropriate usage is determined then we reserve the right to restrict services, adjust the plan or terminate the agreement based on the severity of the misuse.
Gateways/Artificially Inflated Traffic (AIT)
Scan Com Distribution Ltd does not allow SIMs to be used in any equipment which enables the routing of calls or data (including, without limitation, text or picture messages) from fixed apparatus or standard devices to mobile equipment, by establishing a mobile to mobile call or transmission. Nor does it allow the use of any equipment which enables the sending of bulk SMS, voice or data services. Scan Com Distribution Ltd reserves the right to suspend without notice should we believe that such equipment is being used. During the suspension, the liability for any access charges or calls will rest with the customer
We use DPD Next Business Day Delivery
Once your order is placed we will keep you informed about the status of your order from when the goods are ready to be shipped to shipping.
- Once shipped DPD we will send you the tracking number.
- DPD will inform you of the Status of your Parcel
- On the Day of Delivery you will be informed about the time slot when your Delivery is due.
- DPD Parcel Tracking Page.
- We are Always on Hand to Help.
- Call 0116 200 200 During Office Hours.
- Email email@example.com