Power Sim Series Occasional 1 - O2 UK 5GB per month / Calls / Texts / Pre-Paid 12 Months
Out Of Stock
Data Voice & Text Sim
Data: 5GB per month*
Calls: Unlimited UK
Texts: Unlimited UK
Porting your number
- Let us know your existing number
- Get your PAC code by texting 65075 from your mobile
- Once you get our O2 Sim and we have the above information we will process the connection and give you the date for the transfer of your old number to the new O2 sim - usually the next business working day
Self-Service On-Line Portal:
This will be provided as part of the Scancom O2 business package
- Daily up-to-date billing
- Set your own alerts
- Spare sims in case of loss or theft
- Business-grade support and service
- Cost centre billing
- Amend user names
Term: 12 months pre-paid
Speed: 4G / 5G (dependent on the device it goes into)
What happens as the end of 12 months
We will contact you around month 10 for renewal or cancellation on month 12
*5GB inclusive standard allowance is available for use in the UK
The pictures shown are for illustration purposes only
The actual product may vary in design.
Fair Use Policy
5GB allowance can be used where usage is appropriate to the subscription type. Inappropriate usage would be considered as the following:
>Any usage outside the normal commercial practice
>Any usage made via automated means (also see Gateway/AIT FUP)
>Any usage that damages or impairs the hosting network
>Any usage considered fraudulent, abusive, illegal, or a nuisance
In the event inappropriate usage is determined then we reserve the right to restrict services, adjust the plan or terminate the agreement based on the severity of the misuse.
Gateways/Artificially Inflated Traffic (AIT)
Scan Com Distribution Ltd does not allow SIMs to be used in any equipment which enables the routing of calls or data (including, without limitation, text or picture messages) from fixed apparatus or standard devices to mobile equipment, by establishing a mobile to-mobile call or transmission. Nor does it allow the use of any equipment which enables the sending of bulk SMS, voice or data services. Scan Com Distribution Ltd reserves the right to suspend without notice should we believe that such equipment is being used. During the suspension, the liability for any access charges or calls will rest with the customer
We use DPD Next Business Day Delivery
Once your order is placed we will keep you informed about the status of your order from when the goods are ready to be shipped to shipping.
- Once shipped DPD we will send you the tracking number.
- DPD will inform you of the Status of your Parcel
- On the Day of Delivery you will be informed about the time slot when your Delivery is due.
- DPD Parcel Tracking Page.
- We are Always on Hand to Help.
- Call 0116 200 200 During Office Hours.
- Email email@example.com