Three Fixed-IP M2M 500GB UK and Ireland Data Sims Pre Paid 12 Months
Data Sim IoT Fixed IP
This is a 500GB, M2M tariff which accesses the Three mobile networks in the UK and the Republic of Ireland.
Cost: £900 One-Off Ex VAT
Data: 500GB IOT Data Per Month
Choose how long you would like it connected for. This specialist IOT data sim is Pre-Paid and contract-free with full support from Scancom
M2M SIM card and APPN
A Static/Fixed public address
UK IP address
Reverse DNS included
The IP is the IP no 1:2:1 NAT’ing
Additional subnets are available. Up to a /27 if needed
Send us a what's app on +44 7958 252999
Or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Quote your order number and SIM number
We will then get it live and connected on the same business working day (usually within an hour or two).
Locked to the UK and Ireland
This Sims fixed IP has been built on a fully redundant, highly scalable IP edge network specifically designed to deliver high-performance and secure mobile data services. The network is built on technology from Amazon Web Services, Cloudflare and Cisco and underpins our fixed IP and private APN services. Fixed IP addresses enable inbound Internet connections for applications such as….
Examples of applications
- The remote management of M2M control systems and devices
- CCTV surveillance and monitoring
- Remote support and maintenance
- Temporary offices incorporated into a corporate network
- Rapid deployment offices and remote sites
- Office locations with little or no fixed-line broadband capability
- Back-up to fixed-line broadband as a fail-over for business continuity
- Access to Cloud-based services and applications requiring a fixed IP for authentication e.g. some hosted VoIP services, EPOS terminals etc
Lost / Stolen Sims
They can be deactivated but not replaced.
A new order will need to be placed
We use DPD Next Business Day Delivery
Once your order is placed we will keep you informed about the status of your order from when the goods are ready to be shipped to shipping.
- Once shipped DPD we will send you the tracking number.
- DPD will inform you of the Status of your Parcel
- On the Day of Delivery you will be informed about the time slot when your Delivery is due.
- DPD Parcel Tracking Page.
- We are Always on Hand to Help.
- Call 0116 200 200 During Office Hours.
- Email email@example.com