The Teltonika RMS management package is made to connect one router to RMS his is cheaper and easier to manage.
RMS License –
Gain robust control over your Teltonika networks with a 1-5 year RMS license, facilitating efficient management without the need for Public IPs.
- RMS Connect: Direct access to smart devices through Teltonika routers.
- VPN: Hassle-free setup for secure, multi-device network connections.
- Real-time Alerts: Customizable email notifications for device activity and status.
- Cost-Saving Updates: Over-the-air firmware and configuration updates for multiple devices.
- Benefits: Secure remote management, reducing operational costs and time, backed by a user-friendly IoT platform.
Manage Teltonika routers remotely with Remote Management
Teltonika’s Remote Management System (RMS) is designed to allow remote monitoring and management of RUT routers, even if they do not have a public IP address. From your PC or laptop, you (or your customer) can view the status of the devices and configure them if required.
Features Teltonika RMS
- Remotely connected to Teltonika equipment
- Clear user interface
- Access and manage your routers and gateways
- Also access to devices connected to Teltonika routers
- Real-time alerts with status messages
- Update multiple devices
- Run reports
- Access via HTTP/HTTPS or SSH and configure with WEB UI or CLI
- Checked symbol Suitable for Windows, Mac and Linux
Accessibility and security
Your devices will not be dependent on having a public IP address for remote access, decreasing maintenance costs and increasing effectiveness. A secure MQTT connection ensures there is no tampering between the device and server.
Maintenance and diagnostics
Receive performance indicators like temperature, signal strength and most relevant device details. For proactive diagnostics – remotely reboot devices, download troubleshooting or system event files for in-depth health analysis.
Access, monitor and control your entire router fleet from within a single, web browser-based interface. Compatible with most browsers across all platforms, requires no installation or additional plug-ins.
RMS’ Remote Connect functionality allows you to connect directly to devices connected to the router. Remote Connect includes Remote Desktop, Remote SSH and Remote HTTP(S).
Save costs with over-the-air firmware (FOTA) and configuration updates
Deploy the desired configuration template or new firmware version to multiple routers or groups of routers at the same time. This over-the-air bulk upgrade (FOTA) and configuration provides significant cost savings.
Reporting tools can help improve the performance of your network
RMS can help you improve the performance and efficiency of your network. It contains reporting tools that allow you to compile customized reports. For example, with elements such as router availability, performance and exceptions. If you know how your network is performing, you can anticipate.
Requesting a Teltonika Remote Management System (RMS license)
You can request your desired RMS License pack by adding this service to your shopping cart or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us. We will then take care of the further processing.