Call, meet & message from any device.
Desktop, Laptop, Desk phone, Smartphone, or Tablet anywhere in the world.
Cloud calling made easy.
Keep colleagues and customers close with a complete cloud phone system built to make and receive business calls on any device.
- 5 or 10 X Collaborate Licences (Mobile & Desktop App + Conferencing Facility)
- Unlimited UK Mobile & Landline Minutes
- Auto Attendant
- Out of office Hours Call Scheduling
- Hunt groups
- Full Portal Configuration
- Migrate existing telephone numbers OR have new numbers
- Ability to transfer calls to another number/office or even mobile
- Online management portal which gives you call statistics from any location with a broadband connection and gives you control of management features.
- Music or message on hold
- Voicemail to email (voicemails can be sent as an attachment to an email)
- Call divert to any other number
SIMPLE CONFERENCE CALLS
VoIP services make video conferences much easier since all calls use a converged data network.
Unlike calls over traditional phone lines, a VoIP telephone system utilises the more cost effective Internet Protocol to make calls.
VERSATILITY OF FEATURES
Multi-task with all your devices, allowing you to be the most productive you can be.
EFFICIENT CLIENT INTERACTION
Choose where your calls ring and how to conduct important calls or to fail to forward essential documents.
Deal for on-the-go businesses. VoIP services follow you wherever you go with no physical limitations.
The capability to choose where your calls are forwarded. If the office phone can’t be answered, your mobile device or laptop can.
PTSN & ISDN Switch-Off
PSTN and ISDN are coming to the end of life in 2025, find out how this may affect your business.
What is the PSTN?
A smooth transition with Scancom
The Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) delivered over WLR (Wholesale Line Rental) forms a large proportion of the UK telecoms infrastructure.
Its functions include connecting voice calls using analogue voice data and supporting digital services such as ISDN (Integrated Services Digital Network).Broadband products also rely on this service to work.